(1) Application for Exhibition Agreement
- Application for exhibiting at the MF-Tokyo 2017 will be accepted after organizers of the fair （Japan Forming Machinery Association and The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd.） receive an application form. This application takes effect as an agreement between exhibitor and organizers of the fair.
- Members of Japan Forming Machinery Association can submit the application form to the Association, while other companies / organizations to The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd.
- Deadline of early bird discount is November 15, 2016（Tue）. Final deadline for submitting the application form is February 10, 2017（Fri）. In case of excessive applicants, the application may be closed earlier.
- Organizers of the fair will send invoice of 20% of booth rental fees as a deposit after the organizers confirm its application. All exhibitors need to make a payment by the due date, which is mentioned in the invoice.
- Deposit will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
(3) Booth Rental Fees
Rest of the amount for booth rental fees needs to pay by February 24, 2017（Fri）. Invoice will be sent by the organizers.
(4) Fulfillment of Agreement and Exhibitor’s Space
- Agreement between exhibitor and organizers will become effective when exhibitor pays full amount of booth rental fees. Exhibitor will have a right to use an applied space under this agreement.
- Space will not be allotted until rent is deposited to the organizer’s account.
(5) Change / Cancellation of Contract
- Essentially, exhibitor can not change or cancel the contract after submitting the application form. However, depending
on approval by the organizers, it may stretch a point by stating reason of change / cancellation in writing.
- Amount of reduction will not be refunded if exhibitor will reduce their booth space after submitting the application form.
- Following cancellation charges will have to be made if exhibitor revokes the agreement.
- July 15, 2016 - February 10, 2017:
- 20% of Booth Rental Fees
- February 11 - March 13, 2017:
- 50% of Booth Rental Fees
- March 14, 2017 or after:
- 100% of Booth Rental Fees
(6) Booth Location and Leasing
- Booth allocation will be made by the Secretariat by taking into consideration of exhibition products, dimensions, order of application, size of booths requested, and overall floor plan.
- The Organizers will announce booth allocation at the explanatory meeting for exhibitors, which will be held on March 14, 2017.
- Assignment or subleasing of the allocated booth will not be allowed without permission of Secretariat of the Exhibition.
(7) Protection and Security of Exhibits
- All exhibitors need to pay special attention to the protection and security of the exhibition products.
- The Organizers will not take any responsibility for compensating for the loss or damage of exhibition products, caused by theft, fire or natural disaster, etc. It is recommended that the exhibitors should cover the damages by insurance on its own.
(8) Hazardous Materials
Hazardous materials such as explosives or inflammables and others stipulated by Fire Defense Law, will not be allowed to bring in the Exhibition Hall.
(9) Demonstration and related materials used
- Any dangerous, disturbing demonstration with exhibiting items such as noise, smoking, light emission, and/or odor, etc. will be prohibited.
- All exhibitors need to dispose of wasting materials and garbage by themselves.
- Organizers will not take any responsibility for injury / sickness / death of exhibitors during carring-in and out demonstration of exhibiting items.
(10) Construction of the booth
- Illumination and other electrical construction work costs, and electrical charges shall be borne by exhibitors.
- Exhibitors also need to bear the costs of compressed air, supplying water and sewage, installation of temporary telephones and their respective charges.
- Details will be informed at the explanatory meeting on March 14, 2017.
- With the permission of exhibitors, Organizers, our contractor, and appointed security company may inspect exhibiting booth for the purpose of fire protection.
- Exhibitors need to follow instructions of the Fire Department promptly.
(12) Installation and Removal of Exhibits
- Exhibitors are responsible for managing their booths for the 4 days of the fair. Installation and removal work during the fair is absolutely prohibited.
- Exhibitors will need to restore the original booth space immediately after the fair ends. In case the additional work is needed for the restoration, its cost will be charged to the exhibitor.
- If there are some remaining items left at the booth, exhibitors will be notified for disposal of them. They are responsible for all the related disposal costs.
(13) Adjournment / Termination of Exhibition
- The Organizers have the right to adjourn or terminate the exhibition due to the force majeure such as natural disaster, etc. Organizers will not be liable for any damage and/or loss incurred.
- The Organizers have the right to cancel the exhibition in case the number of exhibitors and/or attendees may not reach the expectation. Organizers will not be liable for any damage and/or loss incurred.